WildFly Administration Guide: The ultimate and most up-to-date guide to manage WildFly appication server
ITBuzzPress, 01/04/2020 - 425 من الصفحات
JBoss Application server is the most popular open-source Java application server, renamed as WildFly. This book covers all details on the administration of the latest release of the application server, including its deployment on the Cloud.
The book takes you through all of the latest architectural and performance changes covering in-depth details such as:
- How to achieve high availability of your Domain Configuration
- How to configure the newest subsystems (agroal, mp subsystems)
- Delivering advanced and leak-proof Datasource configurations
- Provisioning custom Server distributions with Galleon tool.
- Using the Undertow Web server as front-end for mod_cluster and as Reverse Proxy Server
- Migrating your Web and Messaging legacy configurations to WildFly latest version
- Securing the application server with Elytron Framework
- Configuring the Apache Artemis MQ Messaging system
- Running WildFly in the cloud with Openshift
- Configuring and using the eclipse Micro Profiles
...and much more, with improved Kindle readability !
Who this book is for:
This book is especially suited for Java system administrators that are going to manage the new release of the application server. Developers and application testers will be as well more productive after learning this book. Prior knowledge of the earlier version of the application server is not required, although that could make easier to understand some core concepts contained in this book.
ما يقوله الناس - كتابة مراجعة
Configuring JMS Services
Classloading and modules
Load balancing applications
Securing WildFly with Elytron
WildFlys legacy security model
RBAC and other Constraints
Taking WildFly in the cloud
Configuring Undertow Webserver
Configuring the Enterprise subsystems
Configuring MicroProfile capabilities